Benefits of Early Orthodontic Treatment?
Early orthodontic treatment can help your child avoid many common dental issues in the future. It can also prepare your child for successful orthodontic treatment in their teenage years, also called phase two treatment.
Interceptive treatment can help:
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower dental arches
- Gain space for permanent teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions
- Reduce the likelihood of impacted permanent teeth
- Correct thumb sucking
- Eliminate abnormal swallowing or speech problems.
Crooked and crowded teeth, excessive space from the premature loss of baby teeth, and other malocclusions can lead to a host of complications and dental diseases as children grow up.
Learn more about the benefits of early orthodontic treatment during a complimentary consultation.